Document: Invitation - Process Forum - 6 June 2012 - Vodaworld, Midrand
Dive deep into the experiences of other business & IT executives, thought leaders and hands-on practitioners. Learn from their innovations to design your own as we bring together innovators from all around the world for one event. No other Software AG event will do more to awaken your inner genius!
Process Forum 2012 brings together Software AG customers & partners from around Africa, and top Software AG executives and technical experts from across the globe! It’s the only event where you can go to learn from and network with your technical and business peers, industry analysts and experts, fellow Software AG customers, Software AG executives, Software AG product experts and consultants, Software AG partners, and more.
At ProcessForum 2012 on June 6th, you will:
• Find out how to get the most value from your Software AG solutions and maximize ROI.
• Hear first-hand about the latest industry trends, projections and best practices.
• Learn more about Software AG’s business and product roadmap, direction, and strategy.
• Meet and network with industry peers.
• Get trained in using the leading products and solutions at a discount.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Software AG Process Forum 2012
1. One day of track sessions jam-packed with ideas
- Dive in: Enlightening track sessions, dozens of engaging speakers, and Software AG product and consulting topics covered across the board, including Adabas, Natural, ARIS, webMethods, Terracotta, and SAP and business consulting.
2. Live demonstrations by product experts
- See new features live, demonstrated by the product experts. Gain deep insight into product strategy and roadmaps.
3. Double dip with discounted product training
- It's like free money toward the conference! Attend the product training offered at the track sessions
4. Unbeatable networking
- Mix and mingle with your peers, the 'who's who' in IT and business. A special focus on networking brings you this singular opportunity to connect, exchange ideas, widen your professional circle, and advance your career.
5. Customer success stories
- Learn how world-class organizations are succeeding with Software AG. Leave inspired.
6. Deep product insight
- You will leave armed with core competencies and expert input so you can take action.
7. Easy access venue
- Based on your feedback, once again we are at the world class Vodaworld venue in Midrand.
8. A customer and partner event to remember
- Mix and mingle with your peers at an action-packed customer celebration party
9. Compelling keynotes
- Learn the latest product roadmap, and hear what's in store for the future from Software AG visionaries including CEO Karl-Heinz Streibich and Dr.Wolfram Jost, CTO R&D& Product Marketing. And from external thought leaders including innovation & futurist expert Neil Jacobsohn, and be entertained and informed with renowned MC Michael Jackson.
- Here's a chance to learn from organizations lik yours who have done a stellar job of improving business processes, overcoming technology challenges and enhancing a company's bottom-line with SoftwareAG solutions.