Document: Overview of Oracle’s Smart Cities
Presentation by Oracle for the SALGA Connect IT Event. The presentation covers the smart cities concept from oracle. It shows, how oracle envisions Local Government in the future.
Table of Contents
- Safe Harbor Statement
- Oracle Corporation
- The 21st Century is the Age of the Megacity
- 21st Century Cities face many Challenges…
- Other “Self Inflicted” Challenges
- A South African Perspective
- What do we mean by being Smart….?
BEING SMART MEANS MANY THINGS TO ME AND MY ORGANISATION:
Oracle’s Smart City proposition key aims
Smart Cities was born out of……
- Oracle’s Vision of Local Government IT in the 21st Century
- Oracle’s Solutions for Smart Cities Overview
- Oracle’s Solution for Smart Cities
Example: New York City Constituent Intake before 2003
Vision of the IT Strategy, Presented at Oracle OpenWorld September, 2007 by New York City DOITT
311 Constituent Contact Center
Information Shared Services
City of Boston’s Data-Driven Transparency
- Oracle’s Solution for Smart Cities Scales from Large Towns to Mega-Cities – Solutions for any Budget
- Smart City Benefits for the Citizen & Business
- Smart City Benefits for the Local Government
- Smart City Benefits for Government Employees
- Is your City Smart?
- Oracle can Help you become a Smarter City …
- How is Oracle’s Smart City proposition different?
- Hardware and Software - Engineered to Work Together